The Cat Butler Franchise Questions
How much does The Cat Butler franchise cost?
The initial franchise fee costs £7,000 and includes a wealth of benefits, support and advice. We also recommend that you set some money aside to cover additional costs as part of the start-up process - we provide plenty of advice on this and can even help you raise finance if needed.
The ongoing support services provided to franchisees are funded from the management and marketing fees, both of which are paid monthly. Our ongoing fee structure is turnover related. We do not charge any fixed monthly fees. We grow together, providing the support required at each stage of your business development.
We want you to develop a profitable business that will enable you to generate an attractive level of personal income and have an increased capital value if you decide to sell the business at some point in the future.
What areas are available?
Areas not covered within our current Locations are potentially available for licencing as a Franchisee. We recommend you get in touch for a further discussion about availability in your area.
What do I receive by becoming a Cat Butler Franchisee?
We provide all new franchisees with the operating systems plus training and support required to be successful. This includes:
- Exclusive franchise territory area
- The right to use the powerful Cat Butler brand
- Comprehensive induction training
- Step-by-step operations manual
- Your own personal mini-page on The Cat Butler website
- The Cat Butler email & Facebook page
- High online visibility (over 100,000 followers on social media)
- 1st page Google local listing for your new business
- Three-month business launch marketing programme
- 10,000 solus leaflet drop in your local area.
- Personalised stationery + marketing materials
- Vehicle livery
- A pack of branded clothing/uniform
- Bespoke operational software to manage the business
- On-going expert support and advice
The Cat Butler franchise offers you a proven model supported by effective business systems and a comprehensive training and support programme. You need to bring your commitment and dedication and your love of cats, and we will work together to help you build a successful business.