The Cat Butler Franchise Questions
What experience do I need?
You don't need to have previously worked as a cat sitter or have experience running your own business. It goes without saying, though, that you must be mad about cats and be professional, reliable, organised and happy to be flexible about your hours of work.
How much does The Cat Butler franchise cost?
The Cat Butler franchise is low-cost and affordable compared to other pet franchises. The investment to become a Cat Butler franchisee is just £8,500 and covers the initial package of services and start-up support we provide to every franchisee. Using our marketing systems, you have the potential to start generating earnings immediately, and you can break even in as little as three to six months with The Cat Butler.
What do I get for my inititial investment
We give you everything you need to get your business off to a flying start in your local area and start generating earnings immediately:
- Exclusive use of The Cat Butler® brand in your franchise area
- Comprehensive induction programme covering all aspects of running a Cat Butler franchise business
- Step-by-step operations manual with guidance on how to replicate our business in your area
- Accredited Cat First Aid training
- Your own mini-site on The Cat Butler website that is optimised to generate hundreds of business enquiries in your local area from the first month
- Trustist online review platform with hundreds of 5-star customer reviews, which drive customers to your business
- The Cat Butler email address
- High online visibility (over 500,000 followers on social media)
- Initial supply of promotional leaflets, branded stationery and business cards
- PR release online and in local area
- Three-month business launch marketing programme including 1st page Google listing
- A pack of branded clothing
- Bespoke operational software to manage the business + client online booking system
- Ongoing expert support and advice to help you grow your Cat Butler business
How long will it take to get my investment back?
You can break even in as little as three to six months with The Cat Butler.
Is there funding available for the initial franchisee fee?
We are very pleased that you can use the Government-backed start-up loan scheme to purchase your franchise and that this scheme can not only help fund the purchase of your franchise but also with initial working capital. The loan is unsecured, so there’s no need to put forward any assets or guarantors to support the application, and all owners or partners in your franchise can apply.
We can also help you find and secure finance for your Cat Butler franchise business through our finance contacts.