Princes Risborough Cat Sitting Rates
Our service in Princes Risborough is priced at £15 per visit for up to three cats. If you have more than three cats please contact us for a quote.
"Time-specific" visits and visits made on a Bank Holiday or peak days will be charged at a higher rate. Please contact us for more details.
How the service works in Princes Risborough
When you get in touch with us, we find out about your cat - their background, personality and quirky ways and what they like and don't like and the care that your cat needs.
We then match them with the purr-fect Cat Butler, who will arrange a time to meet you and make friends with your feline-friend.
The meeting gives you the opportunity to discuss the care required for your cat and show your cat sitter where the cat supplies are kept and the cat care routine. You can also show us how to use any house alarms and let us know anything else you need doing, such as putting the bins out for collection.
Once we've met you and been approved by your cat, we will send you a confirmation of your booking. We will also send you an invoice at this time, which will need to be paid before our cat sitting services can be provided.
Before You Go
- Please make sure that there will be enough cat food, litter, medication etc., for the duration of your trip.
- If we are required to give your cat medication, please leave out the medication with the veterinary instructions. It is a good idea to inform your vet that we will be caring for your cat in your absence.
- If your cat wears a collar with an ID tag, make sure it is wearing the collar before leaving.
- Please leave out spare batteries in the case of battery-operated cat flaps.
- In the colder months, be sure to set a comfortable house temperature for your cat.
- Please make sure that you remove potentially dangerous plants, glass objects, Christmas decorations, etc.
- Please place cleaning supplies etc., where they can be easily accessed.
- It is a good idea to let your neighbours know that your cat sitter will be visiting while you're away. If applicable, please give your Landlord our details in case of an emergency.
- Please check your online pet portal before you go away and make sure we hold all the correct details, such as your away contact details and your alternate and emergency contact information, vet details, feeding instructions, etc. You can add notes to your online record regarding the care for your cat.
- If your cat has access to a cat flap, please upload their photo to your online pet portal, which will help find it should it go missing.
While You're Away
- We will Whatsapp, text or email you regular updates to let you know how your cat is getting on.
- We can send you photos/videos of your cat/s via Whatsapp or upload them to our Facebook page.
When You Get Back
- If your return is delayed, please contact us so that we can continue the visits to your cat and home.
- Please let us know when you are home safely.
Key Holding Service
- We will need a copy of your house keys which we will keep locked away and separate from your details.
- We normally retain keys, but they can be returned to you if you wish. Retaining the keys, though, ensures we can continue to care for your cat in the event of an emergency or if your return is delayed.
Make a Booking
To make a booking, search for your nearest Cat Butler. Once you've done that, simply get in touch!